keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Internet Tough Guy Stripped and Spanked

Internet Tough Guy Stripped and Spanked

Siouxsie Q and her friend, Star, are on a mission to humiliate a sexist blogger, Sam Solo. They confront him in his office with a simple question: are you so afraid of women because you have a tiny dick, because you're a virgin, or both? The two friends easily over power the internet tough guy and the girls don't hesitate to de-pants him so they can test their 'tiny dick' theory. Once Sam is stripped naked by the two laughing cuties his humiliation really begins...

tags:femdom,female domination,humiliation,spanking,smothering,writing on body,nipples pinches

Info :
    Size: 752.81 MiB
    Duration: 00:19:26
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)
    Format: WMV

Download file - Fem_InternetGuy.part1.rar
    Download file - Fem_InternetGuy.part2.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

treat their slave

treat their slave

tags:femdom,female domination,canning,whipping,spanking,humiliation,f ace slapping

Info :
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Duration: 00:30:16
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)
    Format: MP4

Download file - Femdom_Zita.part1.rar
    Download file - Femdom_Zita.part2.rar
    Download file - Femdom_Zita.part3.rar

Policewomen torture the prisoner

Policewomen torture the prisoner

tags:femdom,female domination,canning,whipping,spanking,humiliation,f ace slapping

Info :
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Duration: 00:33:38

Download file - Fem_Policewomen.part1.rar
    Download file - Fem_Policewomen.part2.rar
    Download file - Fem_Policewomen.part3.rar

Extreme savage punishments

Extreme savage punishments

tags:femdom,female domination,humiliation,bdsm.whipping,canning,candl es,fire play

Download file - Savage_Punishments.part1.rar
    Download file - Savage_Punishments.part2.rar

cock and ball torture

cock and ball torture

tags:femdom, female domination,ball busting,cbt,forced orgasm,forced handjob

Info :
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Duration: 00:30:30

Download file - Femdom_Zita.part1.rar
    Download file - Femdom_Zita.part2.rar
    Download file - Femdom_Zita.part3.rar

Face time

FACE TIME

Mena Li makes the landlord an offer he simply cant refuse: take the rent money, or have his way with his beautiful, sexy tenant. The pervy landlord goes for the gold and its all downhill from there for this poor, unsuspecting fool. This feeble old pervert is no match for this Superior Asian Bitch Goddess.

After thoroughly demoralizing the slimy creep by smothering the breath out of him to exhaustion with her gorgeous, ample ass, she decides to suck the life out of him even further with a severe bitch slapping. From ass on his face, to hard slaps to his face. Now that is what you call real Face Time! He is completely helpless to resist her, and agrees to new reduced rent agreement of ZERO DOLLARS per month. From now on, she will be living in her apartment for free, or else!

Features: Bratty Bitch, slapping, Asian, Female Domination, Adult School,Femdom,Female Domination,Face Slap

Info :
    Size: 279.38 MiB
    Duration: 00:07:41

Download file - FemDom_FaceTime.rar

D0uble Knee Devastati0n

D0uble Knee Devastati0n

tags:femdom,female domination,ball busting,ball kicking

Info :
    Size: 400.08 MiB
    Duration: 00:10:55
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - FemDom_Knee.rar

Strap on domination

STRAP ON DOMINATION

For several months my slave has been wishing, hoping and begging to be sodomized by his Goddess, and today is his day of reckoning. But as the saying goes, "be careful what you wish for." because I am going to rappe his ass until his pain and anguish are added as another tribute of his suffering to my legacy. First I make him service my long rubber cock with his mouth until he is choking, gagging and gasping for breath. I see by the expression on his face that he realizes he bit off more than he can chew, but too bad for this whore.

I then bend him over the couch and penetrate his virgin ass. I waste little time thrusting my hard cock balls deep into his man hole. He fantasized that this moment would feel so good, but my intention is to screw him so hard that his ass will ache as much as his back from the heavy beating I gave him the night before. I withdraw my cock from his ass and make him clean off the filth with his mouth and tongue. If there was ever any doubt, he is now truly my bitch.

Features: strap-on, pegging, verbal humiliation, Asian, BDSM, female domination,Femdom,Strapon

Info :
    Size: 986.82 MiB
    Duration: 00:10:05
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1088, 25.00 fps(r)
    Format: AVI

Download file - StrapOn_Domination.avi

Get Fucked F0r Y0ur Release

Get Fucked F0r Y0ur Release

Lance still hasn't paid his share of rent, so his roommate, Sara Diavola has been using him as a slave.? She doesn't ever let him cum, but she torments him and teases him all the time.
    After 30 days of teasing she is going to let him cum, but he has to take her strap-on cock.
    Lance is pretty much brainwashed at this point, and will do anything to empty his balls, so he eagerly lubes up her cock and bends over for her.
    Sara rails his ass from behind. Her body looks amazing in her leggings and bra as she pounds away. She flips him over and milks his cock, but makes him ride her cock as she strokes.
    As she gets him close to cumming, she tells him to open his mouth and beg for a face full of cum. When she milks out his cum, he misses his face, so she rubs it in his face with her hand then laughs at him.
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strp-on

Info :
    Size: 355.03 MiB
    Duration: 00:09:49
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - FemDom_GetFucked.rar

Uses danni's face as a cushion

USES DANNI'S FACE AS A CUSHION

danni is getting brutally facefucked & finally the lady cums over his mouth & face. A hard slap & spit on his face in between and after her orgasm may be better (though the slapping & spitting on the helpless guy's mouth & face, in between & after facefucking is my girl friend's choice, and it may not be choice for all).
    tags:femdom,female domination,facesitting,amazon,humiliation,submissi on

Info :
    Size: 430.09 MiB
    Duration: 00:09:26
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6000 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r)
    Format: WMV

Download file - FemDom_CUSHION.rar