2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Diamondly Turns Herself pt4.mp4

File Size: 438 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
    Duration: 00:19:13

Studio: Futile Struggles

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. Diamondly moans and mmmpphs as she endures her tight unforgiving bondage. I finally return, but
    only to add tape to her gag and to blindfold her. I walk away to enjoy the show, but I eventually return to roll her onto her side for
    a new view. After a while, I apply heavy spring clamps to her tightly bound tits and then once again leave her to endure. No need to
    trespass... I told her the next time she wants similar treatment, she should just ask.

Featuring: Diamondly

Categories: Blondes, Breast bondage, breast torture, cleave gag, crotchrope, Daisy Dukes, gags, hogtied, nipple clamps,
    nose hooks, not barefoot

DOWNLOAD FROM KEEP2SHARE:

Diamondly Turns Herself pt4.mp4

Making Sure She Doesnt Steal My Booze Again Pt 2.mp4

File Size: 432 Mb
    Duration: 00:19:16

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I tie a rope around her wrist ropes and then pull her up to a standing position as I tie her wrists overhead
    cruelly pulling her arms up and forcing her into a strappado. If she thought she was just going to be tied to a chair while I was gone after wrecking
    my bike, then she was sadly mistaken. I soon add a crotchrope and then tie it off to her wrists as well. In the process, I lift her skirt exposing her
    perfect ass and white cotton panties. Her pigtail ties are tied off to the sides of the overhead bar that her wrists are tied to. This forces her to
    look straight ahead and makes her bondage even more strict. I now proceed to administer some slaps to her ass. I remove the clamps on her nipples. You
    can tell that they are tight by the indentations left. Illustrious moans through her gag and her legs tremble as I remove them. I then give them a nice
    pinch and twist with my index finger and thumb. I give her inner thighs a few hard slaps as well for good measure. I walk away and leave her to endure
    this tough bondage position. Before I leave for work though I take some pics. I want to compare these to what she looks like when I get back. This is
    where Part 2 ends. At the end of the clip, I added a little behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed and a little commentary after.

Featuring: Illustrious Rouge

Categories: crotchrope, nipple clamps, panty gags, strappado

Making Sure She Doesnt Steal My Booze Again Pt 2.mp4

A Casual Encounter with Carissa Dumond Pt 1.mp4

File Size: 536 Mb
    Duration: 00:23:42

This was the last shoot I did last season. It was too hot to shoot out in the main studio, but I wanted to get in 1 last shoot, so I brought
    1 cam into the house and we shot a very casual and fun vid. In our past shoots, I have been able to tie her arms in a way where she could handle
    it for the amount of time I needed. Since we are just having fun today, I really tie her elbows tight. The clip starts with Carissa kneeling and
    playfully asking to be tied up. I agree if she'll rub and worship my feet afterwards and she gleefully agrees. I try out a cock gag on her first,
    but just as a test for next time. I then put her into a hogtie so she could get a feel for all the ropes being a lot tighter. She definitely
    notices the difference and she does not stay in it long. I shot this by myself with just 1 camera so I don't get a lot of good angles while she
    is being tied, but I thought it would be something different. This is where Part 1 ends.

Featuring:Carissa Dumond

Categories: ballgag, Brunettes, Busty, cock gag, gags, hogtied, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose

A Casual Encounter with Carissa Dumond Pt 1.mp4

The Rachel 625 Pt 1.mp4

File Size: 618 Mb
    Duration: 00:27:28

I bought a lot of this new rope, that I really don't like. Rachel is dressed in heeled boots and soft velvet jeans.
    Other than a few ass smacks, this is pretty much just bondage, as I want to use up as much rope as possible. In part 1,
    I thoroughly bind Rachel's legs. before I release her from her neckrope and put her in a chair.

Featuring:Rachel

Categories: crotchrope, velvet jeans

The Rachel 625 Pt 1.mp4

A Casual Encounter with Carissa Dumond Pt 2.mp4

File Size: 638 Mb
    Duration: 00:28:26

In this part Carissa uses her hands and mouth to worship my feet.

Featuring:Carissa Dumond

Categories:Busty, Foot Worship

A Casual Encounter with Carissa Dumond Pt 2.mp4

The Rachel 625 Pt 2.mp4

File Size: 498 Mb
    Duration: 00:22:12

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Rachel seated, I untie her wrists, but only to position her arms in a reverse prayer
    position. I add a lot of cinched rope to keep them there. At the end of the clip I gag Rachel with a harness ball panel gag. She
    is then placed on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.

Featuring:Rachel

Categories:crotchrope, harness gag, jeans, reverse prayer, velvet jeans

The Rachel 625 Pt 2.mp4

Miss Glitter Pants in a Legs Spread Hogtie Pt 1.mp4

File Size: 291 Mb
    Duration: 00:12:55

I asked the party girl Amanda if she wanted to come back to my place to do a little partying. I guess her idea of partying is
    different than mine. I bring her in with her wrists and thighs bound and a bag on her head. I unbutton her blouse and start
    slapping and groping her ample tits. I tie her neck off above, before clamping her nipples with clovers. I hang heavy nuts off
    springs, so any movement and the nuts start bouncing. I put spring clamps on each side of her nipples as well. I turn out the
    lights and leave her. After a while, I return. I grab her and start smacking her ass. The nuts start bouncing and pull on her
    nipples hard. I remove the clover clamps and the bag on her head. This is where Part 1 ends.

Miss Glitter Pants in a Legs Spread Hogtie Pt 1.mp4

Der Sadisten Zirkel 21 Das Tribunal.mp4

File Size: 1797 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
    Duration: 01:51:44

Der Sadisten Zirkel 21 Das Tribunal.mp4

Der Sadisten Zirkel 29.mp4

File Size: 1686 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
    Duration: 01:38:53