keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

C4S - The Bored Thug Gets Creative with Carissa Dumonds Bondage - MP4 - FULL.mp4

File Size: 593 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 60 FPS
    Duration: 00:46:27

Studio: Futile Struggles
    Category BONDAGE
    Related categories ROPE BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE BONDAGE, MINISKIRTS, GAGGED WOMEN, MALE DOMINATION
    Keywords opheliak, ophelia, k, ophelia kaan, kaan

DOWNLOAD FROM KEEP2SHARE:

C4S - The Bored Thug Gets Creative with Carissa Dumonds Bondage - MP4 - FULL.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

C4S - 2 Men Break Fiesty Fayth - Full Version -MP4.mp4

File Size: 864 Mb
    Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 29 FPS
    Duration: 00:32:38

Studio Fayth On Fire Fetish Films
    Category BONDAGE
    Related categories STRUGGLING, MADE TO CUM, MIXED FIGHTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

The door opens and I am inside. I have a rope tightly tied around my neck, handcuffs around my wrists behind my back, a chain connected
    from my handcuffs to the shackles locked onto my ankles. I am ball-gagged as well. Altho I am bound and gagged, this does not stop me
    from fighting with all my might. I pull and I pull against the neck rope and I even spit out the ball-gag and I start verbally the 2 men
    that are attempting to physically control me. I am not having any of that. I fight them, I kick, I pull, I go to the ground and I swear
    at them. I am a tough-ass and I am not going anywhere easily. My high-heals stay on my feet as my dress goes further up showing my lacy
    pink panties beneath. My belt accessory keeps the dress at waist level. I give it my best shot and my hardest fight but I am to this
    rack as I am held standing by the neck rope as the men work on chaining me to the rack keeping me put. Once they finally figure the chain
    and lock out and lock me to it and my verbally degradation of them, they leave me be. I then stare into the camera. I ask you if you
    realize who I am. I can escape anything and I cant believe you think otherwise. I laugh maniacally as your naive. Let me prove to you
    how tough and smart I really am, as I pull a key from my pantyhose and unlock myself from the cuffs and shackles knowing that i need to
    escape this place as soon as possible. Stay tuned for a failed escape attempt and a major fight to get me bound and break by orgasm too.
    Now that I just escaped the handcuff & shackle bondage, now its time I find the door that leads to my escape. My stilettos make too much
    noise and the 2 men hear me and come to ensure I do not go anywhere but instead remain. They both come at me but I am very cocky and ready
    to fight them off.

C4S - 2 Men Break Fiesty Fayth - Full Version -MP4.mp4

Keepem Open.mp4

File Size: 2844 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 24 FPS
    Duration: 00:52:27

Keepem Open.mp4

Fresh Flesh Jazmin Luv.mp4

File Size: 1396 Mb
    Resolutin: 1280 x 720 29 FPS
    Duration: 00:38:00

Studio: Kink

Jazmin Luv is brand new to Kink, and The Pope is going to make a lasting impression on her for sure. She begins locked in a
    bondage cube with a neck stock to keep her secure. Her limbs are bound with leather straps. The process of disfiguring her
    face begins with one device made to stretch her mouth wide and anther to pull her nose back. The Pope begins to torment our
    new slut with nipple clamps, and then even more nipple clamps. The scene is rounded out with a tease and denial until she?s
    allowed to finally cum. In the next scene Jazmin is bent over a wooden post and secured with leather and steel shackles that
    hold her in a doggy position. She gets flogged on her exposed ass and then repeatedly hit with his hands to redden her ass
    properly. Next, The Pope introduces his cane and hits her legs, ass, and even her ribs. After proper torment, Jazmin?s face
    is stuffed with a massive dildo and she is throat fucked. Now with the dildo as wet as as her pussy, he shoves it deep inside
    her and fucks Jazmin?s pussy with it until she has multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Jazmin finds herself in a vulnerable
    position on her back with her legs spread. The Pope enters with a riding crop and uses it on her feet and pussy. Jazmin is
    pushed to her breaking point and The Pope pulls back only enough to let her catch her breath before applying nipple clamps
    once again and making her cum for the final time of the day.

Fresh Flesh Jazmin Luv.mp4

5 Shades of DeGrey.mp4

File Size: 2743 Mb
    Duration: 00:50:19

Studio: TOPGRL

5 Shades of DeGrey.mp4

Fear Play.mp4

File Size: 3564 Mb