keep2share.cc
    selena14

Private erotic stories

A Christmas Fairytale

It was December 23rd, the day Jo was finally going to meet 'her' Kev. They had met on the Internet a few months before and despite the rather large age gap Jo knew she wanted him and hoped that he felt the same.

They were to meet in the town centre and as Jo stood there at 6pm shivering she could see the twinkle of the Christmas lights around her, she felt magical, Christmas decorations always made her feel this way and she truly hoped that the rest of the night would follow this magical theme.

Suddenly a tall figure in the distance caught her eye, instantly she knew it was him, even from the rather blurred photo she had seen of him she knew.

As he walked towards her a huge smile appeared on his face and she knew that she was grinning back even though the whole seen seemed rather surreal..."Jo?" he said "yes Kev it's me" he walked closer and put his arms round her as he pulled her into a very tight, warm hug before pulling back and kissing her gently on the lips...

'Bang, Bang' could they really hear fireworks or was it their imagination, after all she had just had the most perfect kiss of her life...

As they turned they saw the most magnificent fireworks, it was the cities Christmas part and the reason they had agreed to meet in town. He wrapped his coat around her shivering shoulders and took hold of her hand as they walked towards the celebrations.

She had never felt so happy in her life, she knew that he was the one after only a few weeks of talking, they laughed at the same things, they had the same taste in music and enjoyed the same hobbies..

As they walked hand in hand through the streets she could not help smiling to herself and through the corner of her eye she could see him looking at her and smiling, she squeezed his hand and he pulled her to a stop, pulling her close and kissing her, parting her lips with his tongue as he kissed her deeply and lovingly.

They were now in the centre of town watching the firework display with their arms around each other occasionally staring deeply into each other's eyes...As the display drew to a close they wandered around the various stalls, buying candyfloss and playing the games as though they were 2 lovesick teenagers. As it came time for the celebrations to end, they wandered off hand in hand towards the car park. As they reached the car they pulled each other close and kissed and kissed, they were on their way back to Jo's house when Kev went to change gears, accidentally brushing Jo's thigh.. She couldn't help wondering whether it really was an accident but the one thing she did know was that his touch sent shivers down her spine and she could feel herself becoming rather moist.

As they pulled up and entered the house Jo immediately dragged him upstairs, she had never felt the way he made her feel and she wanted him so badly it hurt...She kicked off her shoes and turned on the dim lights to reveal a romantic glow in the room...as she began to hug him she unbuttoned his shirt and slid her arms down his to pull the shirt off, her fingertips stroking his arm gently.. He responded by unbuttoning her blouse and gently running his fingers down her chest and onto her tummy, which made he wriggle with delight, he pulled her close feeling her breasts pressing against his chest as he stroked her back gently, paying particular attention to the small of her back as her sighing gave him the distinct impression that she enjoyed this very much.

He soon reached down and unfastened her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor, revealing her skimpy silky panties, which were starting to get very wet.

He pushed her backwards onto the bed and knelt down at the side of the bed, he pushed her panties to one side with his fingers and began to stroke her pussy, occasionally tickling her clit to make her moan loudly, as she became wetter he pushed one finger inside her which only made her moan louder...God she was going to cum already if he carried on like this, Kev also realised that this was the case and began to pump his finger in and out, before adding a second finger, his movements became faster and harder and before she knew what was happening her body started to shake with an amazing orgasm.

When the orgasm finally subsided she sat up and pulled his trousers to the floor followed by his boxers leaving his very large hard cock standing to attention in front of her...as she stood up to pull him close she dropped her own panties to the floor and began stroking his back and running her fingers through his hair ...as he had told her on one of their many late night chats that this was a real turn on for him.

Yet again he pushed her back onto the bed, fondling and caressing her breasts paying equal attention to each breast, he sucked each nipple until it became hard and he nibbled them, sliding each nipple through his teeth, which gave an amazing sensation...as this want enough he began to kiss and lick his way down her tummy...By this time she was nearly ready to cum again and she wanted to feel him inside her, she pulled him close and hugged him indicating that she was ready.

He slid his penis into her waiting hole, moaning as he did so at the feel of her warm, wet tight hole enveloping his large penis, he began to push deep inside her with long slow strokes rubbing her clit with each stroke...he gradually began to increase the pace, still staying deep inside her and she got closer to coming with each trust of his penis...as he got faster still she could tell he was ready to blow and she wanted them to come together and share that most wonderful feeling together for the first time, she arched her back to allow his penis to rub her clit even more, in what seemed like seconds she could feel her muscles again tensing and as she did so she could feel the first spurt of his warm cum filling her, the more she felt this the more she came, tightening her grip around his shaft until they had both been completely satisfied.

As they lay hugging each other, they both realised that they were meant for each other and that this Christmas really was going to be a magical time that neither of them would ever forget.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

selena14
    A Morning Delight

The sledgehammer crashes through my dream. I wake, instantly forgetting what the dream had been about but just as quickly sad to have left its warm embrace I register the neighbour's car, coughing and spluttering in the driveway, robbing me of my sleep, of the worlds I visit when I am floating.

Gazing at the alarm clock I saw it was 7.45, an hour earlier than I had planned to wake up. In a haze I rolled onto my back, my head settling into the lush pillow where it had been resting, my auburn hair flowing around me. I could feel a slight morning chill in the air and before I pulled up my duvet I felt a stiffening of my nipples and could feel them pushing into my baby blue tank top. I had owned this top since high school, a present from my first boyfriend and whilst it was now way too short and tight to wear out in public, I still loved sleeping in it, loved the way my 32C boobs filled it out and whenever I became aroused, could guarantee that the friction on my nipples would quickly bring them to an erect sensitive state. Against my wishes to fall back asleep I could feel my morning horniness beginning to creep through me, my nipples rubbing agonisingly against my shirt, loving the way the chill of the air juxtaposed the rising heat within me.

I breathed deeply sinking further into my bed as my right hand began to stroke my stomach playing with my belly button, slowly working its way along the toned centre of my stomach flicking the bottom of my top, my thumb pushing further and further up, my little finger still circling my belly button, causing my skin to prickle and my breathing to increase.

Without conscious thought my left hand had slipped down my side and was pressing the crotch of my pink tartan pyjama bottoms into my glowing mound, feeling the rasping of my trimmed auburn pubes against the cotton and a spreading wetness causing the material to stick and achingly peel off my wet folds.

Biting my bottom lip and starting to roll my hips up and down my right hand had made its way under my shirt cupping my breast. Gazing down, seeing the fabric moving as the hand underneath massaged by breast, almost foreign, almost not my own, a stranger that had found its way into my bed in the night and was now bringing me to life in the morning.

With a quick upward movement I raised my upper body and pulled my top over my head, carelessly flinging it off the side of the bed, hearing in the distance the sound of make-up, my phone and a glass falling from my bedside table, not caring, consumed in the pursuit of my pleasure. I hook my fingers under the waist band of my pyjamas and eagerly push them down exposing my wet pussy and I wriggle my hips and legs pulling the pants down, gripping the material between my toes then kicking out of them, pushing them to the end of the bed.

As my legs undress me of my pyjama bottoms, I bring both hands up my body, my pussy crying out to me for depriving it of the attention it was loving, the fingers it was swelling around and teasing myself I begin to play with my tits, taking a nipple in one hand between my fore finger and thumb, squeezing it as I push the other up with my whole hand. The nipple between my fingers responding to the pressure aches delightfully, and I squeeze harder, twisting a little, a sharper pain, my brain telling me to stop, but my desire saying that my body can take more, that I want to take more, then releasing, the internal battle subsides for a moment before my other hand grasps its nipple and the torment begins again only this time I find that both nipples are being twisted, being pulled, the pressure rising, then lessening then tightening its grip again.

My mind is flooding with the desires that I want; my sex crying out to be touched I raise my left thigh crossing it over the right and squeezing them together, offering any kind of friction I can to my crying clit, trying to satisfy the lust in every pore of my body, crying out as a bolt of pain shoots through my nipple, a tear forming in my eye, then rolling down my cheek, feeling its exact path on my face, all my senses heightened, its wet trace feels like a river and I moan as it tickles my ear lobe eventually being absorbed into my hair.

It is too much, my mouth now dry as if all moisture has flooded to my wet sex, I release my nipples and my right hand races down my body, pushing between my thighs, having to fight my left thigh from squeezing into me more, as if I don't believe I will finally end the torment of not giving my wet folds their due attention, my pussy savouring the little pressure my thigh has been able to provide.

The instant my fingers hit the top of my now damp, thick short brown pubes my legs relent, spreading like a flower, the scent from my juices flowing up, filling the air, the seductive scent of pleasure, of sex, of being a woman. Suddenly, a prolonged moan cuts through everything, deafening yet distant as finally my fingers meet my clit, my middle finger pushing down, my juices coating it as my labia wraps itself around, then my finger curls up, through the folds, seeking the bud and finding it proudly exposed, presenting itself to be stimulated, my fingers eagerly obliging, flicking over it, into it, scissoring it between fore and middle finger. I cry out again, my left hand runs through my hair, gripping it into a ball, pulling then releasing, my face turned, pressing into my open hand I bite the base of my thumb, then grip my hair again and I try to bury my face into my pillow.

My pussy on fire, I feel my climax racing toward me, only one is thing missing, the one thing my red hot sex is screaming for and like the most wanted person at party, arriving late, just at the right moment, my left hand joins my right, slipping below it and two fingers invade my pussy, gliding into my juicy hole, the walls of my pussy so hot and sensitive, welcoming them in a tight embrace, every inch of their entry gloriously savoured.

Overwhelmed with divine pleasure my body flips over, my left hand releases my clit, replaced by the base of my right, my hips grinding down, the weight of my body on my hand as a third finger, stretching my lips but held slightly lower than the other two enters my dripping pussy. I grind down harder and harder, moaning and as I close my mouth I feel the two wet fingers of my left hand between my lips, the taste of my womanly juice seeping into my tongue, dancing over my taste buds, and I suck them hard, biting them as I begin to scream.

My legs kicking out making circles as yes, finally, bursting from the deepest part of my body, my orgasm explodes out of me, my pussy lips gripping my fingers as it milks around them, the tips of my fingers flicking harder into the rough skin of my G spot causing wave after wave to crash onto my hand, trembling now, my clit, on fire, every feeling amplified feels numb against my slippery hand, as if it's too much, as if it can't process this much pleasure, so I raise it slightly, releasing the pressure and allowing the pleasure to engorge me again and I cry out louder into the pillow then bringing my clit down again onto my hand, savouring the touch as I tremble, shaking violently, my legs spasm, my fingers held tightly inside me, as I let the tide come in, let it wash over me and I drown for one infinitely blissful moment.

Opening my eyes, adjusting to the light of the room, I find my fingers have slipped from my pleasantly warm wet sex, nestled lovingly between my thighs. The scent of my juices from the fingers held just beneath my chin and the taste on my tongue a blissful reminder. I slowly, roll over, releasing my fingers and I look at the clock. 08.10. I smile, nestling my face into my pillow....I guess I have another 35 minutes to kill before I have to get up...

I love these stories. Do you know where can I read more of those? Especially with these toys
    Last edited by LiamW; 04-18-2021 at 17:36.

visbrow
    Really loveable. Keep on sharing.

benddisfluger
    Nice story, wow

Honoric
    Nicely done