keep2share.cc
Page 151 of 363 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3625
    Banned

Witch Craft

It's so easy to put a spell on you. You're so weak. So easy to prey on you. To take you down into the Bunny hole.... There's no escape when I take you prisoner. Here you will accept your new position as sl4ve. My words will penetrate you and change who you are. You are crafted by a witch to stay weak, addicted to your Master.

Filesize: 1.60 GB
    Duration: 00:14:21
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 15.8 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Witch!.part1.rar
    Witch!.part2.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

DEVOTED TO YOUR KHALEESI: THE 1ST TRIAL

"Devoted to Khaleesi: The 1st Trial" - So want to serve the Mother of Dragons? You want to pledge your unyielding love, devotion, and loyalty to her? Grey Worm could use another body to help lead the troops...but to serve her, especially as a leader, you will need to pass three trials. This will be the first! Like the unsullied, you must give up your "manhood" for good! You must also prove you can endure ANYTHING for your Queen. She will see to this personally. She will kick and stomp on your genitals until they are mush. Then when she knows it's already beyond repair, she will slowly cut it off...while you are still conscious! Anything for your Khaleesi! This is a parody.

Filesize: 134 MB
    Duration: 00:06:45
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2608 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

1STTRIAL.rar

Banned

30 Days: Video 3: Ruin

This video is a part of a 30 day masturbation schedule. Watch this video on the days for the ruined orgasm. There is no pleasure for you, as I take mine in ruining your orgasm. I don't tease as I take you to the edge, only to result in a disappointing cum dribble after a countdown.

Filesize: 235 MB
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4936 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

3Ruin.rar

Banned

our Micro-Cock is Hilarious, You 5 Second Man!

I don't know what my deal is today, but I'm so horny I can't even handle it! I haven't had sex in a month, which is an extremely long time for me, so that probably explains why I have dick on the brain. I usually don't fuck on the first date, but I'm craving cock so badly I want you to bend me over and ram me hard and fast from behind. Go ahead, unzip those pants and show me what you'll be pounding me with! Wait, what the fuck is that? This must be some kind of a joke. Your cock can't really be that small, can it? How do you expect to please any woman with a dick that tiny? Ugh. I'm so horny I guess I'll give it a try, but I'm not sure I'll even feel it since it's so little. Stick it in already! What's that? You already did? Oh my God, this is pathetic! I can't stop laughing at your small dick, and laugh even harder when you cum after only five seconds. You're a useless excuse for a man, and your micro-cock is hilarious! After you disappoint me sexually, I crack up and insult you for being such a worthless loser.

Filesize: 353 MB
    Duration: 00:06:53
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6768 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

5Second Man!.rar

Banned

$40k Month Brag

Hear Me brag about how much money I made last month doing hardly any work

Filesize: 517 MB
    Duration: 00:13:36
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5140 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

40k.part1.rar
    40k.part2.rar

Banned

Tongue On A Leash

Right slave, follow me, get out here, onto your knees! This will be your only view now, as my new personal slave, grovel at my feet and I may instruct you on how to lick my cunt and give me pleasure. Remember, when I am excited I gush out a big female ejaculation, so get your tongue and mouth in position!

Filesize: 343 MB
    Duration: 00:08:04
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5830 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

ALeash.rar

Banned

JOI: Admit you are a virgin to me

I know you have been waiting all day to jerk off over me in this tight red dress! But there is one thing you are going to have to do for me before I let you explode. I want you to admit to me that you are a virgin, that's correct...that you have never fucked a women in your entire life! do you seriously think I would just tease you with my beautiful body and let you cum. I get enjoyment out of watching you squirm in shame. I cant believe at your age you are a virgin... now stroke for me! jerk that cock for your goddess. I want you to cum in shame, admit to me who you really are. Say out loud yes Goddess I am a virgin! you make no effort to try and find a real women, you just lust over a screen. Imagine if you were in front of me now...hard and helpless and having to admit just how pathetic you really are. Your so inexperienced, no one has ever wanted to fuck you, you are a virgin loser! that's right the ultimate virgin. You are the ultimate virgin because you have no intension of changing things...you will never get fucked for real!

Filesize: 165 MB
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2407 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Admityou.rar

Banned

Staying After Class

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk. What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue? You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face. Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us

Filesize: 247 MB
    Duration: 00:16:33
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1987 kb/s

Afte Class.rar

Banned

Trinidy - Assoholic

There�s nothing more beautiful than a round ebony ass. Hahaha�. that�s why you�re so addicted to me. Once you laid eyes upon this beautiful chocolate mound of joy, you were instantly hooked; and just like that I�ve got another assoholic on their knees begging for servitude.

Filesize: 134 MB
    Duration: 00:05:34
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3295 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.8 kb/s

Assoholic.rar

Banned

POISON IVY MILKS BATMAN AND KISSES HIM TO DEATH

Poison Ivy is back to put Batman under her control! After making him completely weak and subjugated to her hipnotic charm, she takes away his mask, findind that Batman is the rich Bruce Wayne! She's so surprised to have such a succulent victim in her hands, so she gets his credit card and milk him! Then, she kisses him with her poisonus lips and k i l l him!

Filesize: 125 MB
    Duration: 00:06:08
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2764 kb/s

BATMAN.rar