keep2share.cc
Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378
Results 3,771 to 3,774 of 3774

The Wrong Woman

About video: The great bondage rigger looks at a letter from a client who’s hired him for the full burglarized experience. The letter reads:
    “I want you to sneak into my house before I come home at 6pm. When I arrive you’ll overpower me and threaten me to cooperate. I’ll off course try to reason with you to stop... but stop at nothing since it will all be part of my act. You will gag me with a big red ballgag and truss me up in a nice snug balltie with elbows pinned behind my back and knees tucked up tightly against my chest! Another rope will pull my ankles under me connecting to my bound wrists... and a nice TIGHT crotch rope too! Then you’ll leave me struggling on the floor as you pretend to rob my place. Finally you’ll come back to expose my breasts and tell me that you’ll alert the cops once you’ve crossed the state line before leaving me there helplessly BOUND & GAGGED! My address is 1** Main St. & my back door will be unlocked for you. XXXX, Eve”
    As the rigger finishes reading the enticing letter he accidentally spills his cup of coffee all over it! This leads to him to misreading the house number and mistakenly sneaking into the wrong woman’s house!
    Chrissy arrives home from a long day at work ready to enjoy a relaxing evening only to discover the unexpected intruder in her house! As directed he proceeds to overpower her and threaten her into cooperating. Of course her attempts to reason with him don’t work due to the other woman saying that he should stop at nothing and it would all be part of her act! The rigger begins trussing her up exactly as instructed in the letter from Eve, all the while Chrissy fearfully begs with him to stop and let her go! Once he completes the super tight ball tie he leaves to ‘rob’ her (which of course she believes is actually happening) and Chrissy gives it her all in a desperate struggle to escape…. but it’s all in vain… she can hardly move at all in the ridiculously tight ropes! Later he returns and unbuttons her blouse to expose her breasts then tell her he will alert the cops after he crosses the state line. Chrissy frantically tries to plead with him one last time but to no avail. She is left helplessly struggling in her humiliating predicament, so stringently bound and ballgagged with her breasts fully exposed! Hopefully he gives the cops the correct address so that they will come rescue her soon

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:24:46
    File Size : 1262Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/876e39fce0456/The_Wrong_Woman.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Tie Me Up & Leave Me Helpless

About video: Chrissy wants to be tied up… but not just for a little while. She has a crazy idea that she’s been wanting to try. She wants to feel truly helpless and asks to be bound and gagged and left there for the entire weekend! Her flirtatiously sweet smile makes it an offer almost impossible to turn down! So Chrissy gets tied with her wrists bound behind the chair and her legs spread and tied to the chair legs. As she is getting tied she mentions to make sure it is very tight so that she won’t be able escape! Then she is cleave gagged with a thick white cloth tightly pulled between her teeth. Once she is bound and gagged she asked to try and get out of the ropes. Chrissy gives it a real effort and manages to escape her wrists tie in just a couple minutes. He is going to have to do better than that! To make it inescapable he binds her wrists even tight then ties the end of the rope down to the bottom of the chair where she cannot reach! She is left there helplessly bound and gagged just like she asked. She struggles and moans into her gag as she enjoys her predicament and wonders if he really will leave her there the entire weekend

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:10:41
    File Size : 541Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/84895b2abd92f/Ti...e_Helpless.mp4

Tree Tied Torture

About video: Chrissy has been left naked and tied to a tree with her arms stretched overhead and her rope gag and crotch rope both tightly secured to the tree so that she can hardly move! She struggles and squirms helplessly in the inescapable predicament, fearfully waiting for her captor to return, worried about what ways he plans to torture her next! Some time later he returns with a pair of clover clamps and she tries to beg him to let her go, mmpphhing through her tight rope gag, but he says nothing as he proceeds to clamp her nipples and torture her by pulling on the chain. She appropriately reacts to the painful sensations of her clamped nipples being stretched. He then leaves her there again with her nipples tightly clamped and in visible distress. Later he returns and removes the tight clamps from her nipples which is even more torturous than when he put them on! Then he torments her further by tugging on the crotch rope that is already pulled excruciatingly tight up in her pussy. She is left struggling hopelessly knowing that he has even more evil plans in store for her when he returns!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:11:16
    File Size : 488Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fdcc3763616ec/Tree_Tied_Torture.mp4

Tricked Into Bondage By Her Best Friends Brother

About video: Chrissy is a conservative high school student visiting the house of one her only friends. While waiting for her friend she meet the older brother, who tricks her into being tied up because she is shy and naive. The brother has her bound with zip ties to start. She thinks it isn’t so bad but then he tightly zip ties her elbows so that they are touching. Her demeanor shifts to defiant and bitchy at this point as she starts demanding angrily that he let her out. She starts screaming for her friend Emily at which point he cleave gags her! She struggles and gag bitches angrily though the gag asking him what he thinks he is doing! The brother decides the gag isn't working well enough and proceeds to ungag her after which, she calls him a piece of **** and tells him he is going to get in so much trouble! He takes off her glasses and she gets even angrier as he puts a ball gag in her mouth. She furiously curses him out and continues to hurtle insults demanding to be let out through her gag.
    After a couple minutes, he relents and ungags her, puts her glasses back on and tells her he thinks it's time to go up to his room! She responds "What? Go up to your room? Oh hell no, I know what that means! Let me out, mmmpph!" A rag is suddenly stuffed in her mouth and she is wide eyed as she is duct tape gagged with two strips of tape! He then secures her even more by adding duct tape around her ankles, thighs, wrists and arms! He takes off her glasses again and carries her around the room over his shoulder, as she defiantly gag bitches and struggles the whole time! At this point, he puts her down but decides she is still making way too much noise and produces a soaked rag and covers her mouth and nose with it to subdue her. She eyeballs it hard and struggles to fight it but is eventually XXXX out. When she wakes up she is still taped up and gagged but is also now hogtied on the bed in the brothers room! She looks very scared as she helplessly struggles and mmmpps though the gag, begging him for mercy with her big blue eyes

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:16:41
    File Size : 728Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c078afc7261ef/Tr...ds_Brother.mp4