keep2share.cc
Page 448 of 2339 FirstFirst ... 3483984384464474484494504584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 23387
    Bare Back Studios - Cadence Luxx in Blackmailing Daddy

Added: 9/25/16

Scene One: Hush money

Cadence has always been a free spirit who's free with her money. Her dad has just given her an allowance but she needs more. "You don't understand daddy" She whines at her father. When he tells her no she blackmails him. At a weak moment of his life he fucked his daughter's tight little body. But that's behind him, his sins have been forgiven, and Cadence shouldn't use this against him.

"I don't think mommy would like to find out" Cadence giggles as her dad gives her some cash. "Thanks daddy" She giggles again. Later that day she comes back as asks for 100 more. Threatening him and giving him a kiss when he gives it up. "My transmission blew in the car" Cadence says asking for his credit card to fix it. "Hope your transmission gets fixed" He says in a mocking tone. After a day of spending daddy's money she comes back for more. "I have no more money" He tells her and she threatens him again.

"Fine" She says taking off her top and sliding down her pants. He's still at work, his secretary is in the other room but Cadence doesn't give a fuck. She's out of money and will make him fuck her until he gives her more. "No one needs to know" She whispers to him as he fucks her silly. He puts his frustration into pounding her tight little pussy until she cums and he fills her up. "Bye daddy" Cadence giggles, cum dripping from her pussy. She's one crazy daughter.

Scene Two: Extortion

"Dad get in here" Cadence demands of her father. He's just finished working out and sits next to his controlling daughter. "I'm going to call mommy on the phone" Cadence says, spreading her legs and showing off her pussy. "And I want you to fuck me while I'm doing it"

He tries to argue with her but he has no choice. His daughter can destroy his life unless he gives into her crazy demands. "You started it, now you have to finish it" She says to him calling her mom and jerking her father. He fucks her hard and fast trying to make her cum quickly and be done while she chats with his wife. Cadence holds her moans as best she can, but her young horny body can't take it. She cums over and over on the edge of insanity. She hangs up the phone and her daddy cums inside of her. "Don't make me do that again" He tells her shocked they didn't get caught.

Scene Three:Slush fund

Cadence calls her father into the living room. "Do you know how hard it is for me to sleep at night" He tells her in frustration. "I just want one kiss" Cadence tells him. She take control of him like playing with a toy. Holding him tight and making out with him against his will.

He gives into her and when she pulls down her panties he fucks his daughter. What is he doing, he thinks, but it's just too much to stop himself. "I knew you wanted it, that you liked it" Cadence says looking up at him and cumming on his hard cock thrusting inside of her. "I want it on my face" She commands and cums just from saying the words. She gets to her knees and he gives her a hot load all over her smiling and eager face. "Fucking sucker" She laughs taking a photo of her cum covered face and sending it to her mother. She calls her and tells her all about the fucking around.

Scene Four: Strong-arm

"YOU JUST TOLD YOUR MOTHER!" He screams running into the living room. Cadences face is still covered in her father's cum. "I think she should know what your doing!" She yells back at the daughter fucker. What a terrible pervert he is, fucking his daughter. In a blind rage he grabs Cadence and drags her to her room.

Throwing her to the bed he ties her hands behind her back and spanks her ass. Cadence just laughs at having destroyed her fathers life. In rage he fucks her and throws her around her bed like a rag doll. "Oh Fuck" she screams. She loves feeling his anger, his strong hands mauling her, his cock wrecking her tight little pussy. She screams and cums over and over like a little 10 dollar street slut. She loves every minute of manipulating her father and being used by his rage until he cums over her bratty face. "Oh yeah cum all over my pretty little face" She giggles. After he's done he kicks her out of the house, leaving Cadence to question if it was worth it... yes it was.
    Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BONDAGE SEX
    Keywords: cadence luxx, taboo, daddy daughter, luke longly, daughter, cum shot, blackmail, black mail, bush, hairy bush, bondage sex

Format: wmv
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:43:49
    Size: 2.01 Gb

http://fboom.me/file/31d29077f3b1c/n...addy.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/9ec33abfb601e/n...addy.part2.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/af4bf5cabc9b9/n...addy.part3.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Roni Raye - Mom Son Taboo Role Play

Naughty Role play wear "Mommy" Roni confesses her dirty desire to play with you. Hot dirty talk, masturbation encouragement.

Format: wmv
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:54
    Size: 225 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/20cbc89010421/n..._Role_Play.rar

Alyssa Lynn - You make concentration difficult

This is so great you finally have your own private place near campus. You make it difficult for me to concentrate on teaching in class. College students don't typically give me the feelings you do. So long as you want me and I want you and we keep our little thing secret, this can go on as long as we want. Oh, and you don't need to call me Professor when you're balls deep in my pussy.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 00:07:14
    Size: 135 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/5c295b12ed773/n..._difficult.rar

Sophia Delane - Give it to Mom

You've always had a difficult time accepting Sophia Delane as your Step-Mother. She's so much younger than your Dad and you know she is using him for his money. Sophia walks into the bathroom while you JERKING OFF.. At first she isn't sure where to look, but as soon as she locks eyes on your COCK you can tell she's feeling horny and wants to have some fun! Sophia starts to maturate on the edge of the bath while instructing you to WANK over her PUSSY! As soon as your DICK is throbbing she drops to her knees and gives you a handjob. Sophia can't believe how much thicker your COCK is than your Dad's! She wants you to FUCK her CUNT so you can feel every inch of your massive PRICK inside her PUSSY! Sophia WANKS your COCK until you're ready to blow your load all over her huge natural knockers! You better hope your Dad doesn't find out what the two of you have been up to while he's at work!

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:38
    Size: 421 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/233c6b0483232/n..._it_to_Mom.rar

Lilith EnKur - Mommy's Worried About You

Mommy thinks you're ready for the next step in your journey. It's time you learned how it feels to have a warm mouth gliding up and down your cock and sucking on it. To be honest, I've been wanting to feel your hard cock over my tongue and taste your sweet cum. Let mommy suck your hard cock.give mommy your delicious cum.

Duration: 00:06:05
    Size: 125 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/19aa4d79e0e1b/n..._About_You.rar

Madisin Lee - Home for the Summer

It's so nice to have my stepson home for the summer. We have really missed him. I have been so lonely without him. He is growing up to be such a handsome man. And in a weird way I am sort of attractive to him. I know it's wrong to feel this way, so I have been trying to quietly ignore these feelings and just enjoy having him home. One morning, my husband went out to the store and we were left all alone. It's a good thing my stepson is stilling, hopefully he stays auntil my husband gets back. "Oh, hey, you scared me." Damn, he is awake. I will just ignore this attraction, but for some reason, I get this sexual tension coming from him as well. I quickly turn my back to him and try to find him something to eat. I can feel him behind me, he is caressing my leg. "What are you doing?" I ask as I turn around to face him, he grabs me close and kisses me very affectionately. This is not right, but it feels so good. He kisses my neck and my breast and I cannot help it, I am completely turned on and I can feel him getting hard for me. This makes me wet, so I squat down and take out his cock and give him a blowjob. It's been a long time since I had any affection. I completely forgot about his father until my phone rings and I realize what I was doing. It was his dad calling, I quickly got up and walked away.

Part 2:

A few days later I am stretching in the living room. I thought I was alone until he walked in the room and started fondling me again and kissing me. I told him we could not do this, that dad will be home soon. He made a bet with me to wrestle him. Ha, He has no idea I am good at mixed wrestling. Ok, if I win, he leaves me alone, but if he wins, we fuck. We start wrestling and at first I had the upper hand. I put him in a scissor-hold until he got me in a headlock and he started grouping my pussy. Fuck, what was that? ****! Dad is home!

Part 3:

A few mornings later I am awakened by my stepson on my bed. He said he won the bet and it's time to pay. I said no at first, but I was so horny and it has been a while since I had any cock that I quickly changed my mind. We start out in 69 position and I cum all in his mouth and then he fucks me good and hard. I finally get on top of him in cowgirl position and fuck him hard until he cums inside of me. You are not supposed to cum in me I shout at him, I cannot believe it, and then the unthinkable and most horrific thing ever happens!! Dad walks in the room and catches us!! Busted!!

Duration: 00:20:33
    Size: 312 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/db9f8b5bc2493/n...the_Summer.rar

Blue Ember - Mind Controlling Mom To Cure Blue Balls

Blue Ember is tending her garden when her son walks in complaining about the date from the night before. The girl was way too bratty and gave him blue balls. Mom doesn't want to hear about it but is instructed to look at her phone. There is a mind control app activated which turns Ms Ember into an obedient slut. Her son uses this moment to his advantage and instructs on how to suck his cock.
    The only way to cure blue balls is to blow a huge load and Mom is about to help get that jizz out of her sons balls. Blue keeps sucking, licking balls, and talking like a filthy whore as her son launches a huge load into the air and all across mom's face. Blue balls, cured.

Duration: 00:07:42
    Size: 84 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/3aabf751dd3a2/n...Blue_Balls.rar

Goddess Victoria - Enslaved by villainess mum

You would once again play the supervillain who has k1lled countless heroes with your handjobs/body. In a cruel twist of fate, the hero from "sperm stealing supervillainess", gave you a son instead of a daughter. On his 18th birthday, you enact your plan to enslave him as revenge. You would tell me your plan to enslave me with your breasts, and remove the robe. Naturally, the sight of your breasts is h1pn0tic, and i fall for you.you tease me about how many men you've enslaved and , while i get to indulge in this forbidden pleasure and live to see another day, even if it is as your devoted, mindless slave.

Duration: 00:10:52
    Size: 142 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/1cc2ba6600850/n...ainess_mum.rar

Alexis Fawx - All about MILF Alexis Fawx

Immediately it is obvious that MILF Alexis Fawx wants to devour you. She knows about your love for MILFs, but she wonders what specifically makes you love them so much. Alexis is certain that you love her big tits. She asks you to take out your cock so that she can watch you jerk off to her. You are already hard as a rock before she even takes off her clothing. She drops her bra and you finally get to see her fat titties. You want to reach out and play with those tits, but she asks that you keep your hand firmly on your shaft. Finally she unveils her MILF pussy and it looks as sweet as you thought it would. You can see the wetness inside of her lips and you wish you could plunge your dick deep inside of her warm hole - or maybe even ALL of her warm holes! Alexis wants you to cum all over her fat MILF titties and you rub out the biggest load you possibly can and shoot it on her big titties.

Duration: 00:07:09
    Size: 134 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/b44f32e916fe6/n...lexis_Fawx.rar

Alyssa Lynn - Jacking it to my girlfriends hot mom

Alyssa wonders what you were doing to her daughter last night. She heard all the noise coming from the bedroom and you kept her up all night! She confesses that it has been a while since she has had a good reaming like the kind her daughter got from you last night. Maybe you can show her exactly what made her daughter scream so loudly last night. You are proud of your assets and you take it out for your girlfriend's mom. She has some huge titties that you would love to dive into. Your cock is making MILF Alyssa go all stupid as she watches you stroke it. She lifts up her dress and you see she is not wearing panties. She is such a naughty MILF! You are turning her on, but you are also very turned on by this MILF. If your girlfriend caught you with her mom, you would be in trouble, but it would almost be worth it when you see Alyssa's big, round ass. You can feel your load building up and you know that you are ready to let go. Alyssa gives you a target: her big tits! Your cum covers her tits and drips off of them perfectly, but you had better quickly get rid of all the evidence so you don't get caught!

Duration: 00:07:18
    Size: 137 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/95f9dd6529d27/n...ds_hot_mom.rar