keep2share.cc
Page 449 of 2339 FirstFirst ... 3493994394474484494504514594995499491449 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 23387
    Alexis Fawx - Rubbing one out for my best friend's horny Mom

Alexis had to ground her stepson, but you drove a long way to see him. Now what? Oh, Alexis has a little something in mind. She notes that you must be working out at college. She remembers her years at college as a slut. Good times. Now that she is married, though, her husband pays her little sexual attention. It has been a long time since Alexis has been properly cared for, but today is your lucky day. Will you show her your fat cock? There is no need to be shy with MILF Alexis. Just get that dick out and work it while she takes off her top and bra. Her fat tits make you rock hard as she smacks her titties together. Then she stands up and slides down her tight skirt. You are a little surprised to be jacking off with your best friend's mom, but she is so sexy that you cannot help yourself. It takes little time for her to urge you to cum nice and hard all over her fat titties and you are actually kind of glad that she grounded her stepson.

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:10
    Size: 134 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/58e3500b6382c/n..._horny_Mom.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Rebecca Love - Masturbating for my Mom's hot and horny cougar friend

Your mom's friend Rebecca wants to borrow her shoes. Your mom leaves you in charge of letting her in to pick out a pair. Rebecca wants to try on each pair to see which pair is the best option. She asks you to help her put them on and when you are on the floor helping, you see that Rebecca is not wearing any panties. She senses how nervous you are and you wonder if she has any clue that you can see her pussy. Rebecca notices that you have a hard-on. She asks if you like older women. You do. You have a special affinity for cougars like Rebecca. Have you fantasized about her fat tits? You have. Will you show her your hard dick, please? Now stroke your cock for horny housewife Rebecca. Just do as you are told and Rebecca the cougar will take care of everything. You are reminded that you cannot touch one another because Rebecca considers that crossing an imaginary line. She encourages you to jerk off hard until your cum hits her fat cougar titties. You certainly made a mess today, young man!

Duration: 00:09:17
    Size: 207 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/030ac3ccef59c/n...for_my_Mom.rar

TABOO-Fantasy - MOM GETS GANG BANGED!!!

THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER!!!
    DURING FAMILY GAME NIGHT...MOM DRAWS THE TABOO FUCKFEST CARD!!!
    MOM IS GANG FUCKED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

This Family Game Night takes on an "interesting" twist!!! Josey, and her husband...and their two boys, Jack and Troy sit down to try out a new board game that Dad found at Walmart. Friday Night is always Game Night...but this Game is about to take this entire Family on the thrill ride of a lifetime!!! The Game instructs older Son Jack to grope his Mom's Boobs....the Game instructs Mom to suck younger Son Troy's cock until the timer runs out......it instructs Dad to lick Mom's cunt for the duration of the timer, as both boys watch....and then......Mom wins the Game by drawing the "Taboo fuckfest" card!!! This means two things....Mom wins the Game.....AND....all players must Fuck the winner!!! Dad and the two boys Gang Bang Mom big time!!! Mom's hands and mouth, and cunt are all full!! At one point the three guys bend Mom over the kitchen table and do a rapid fire Fuck of 10 seconds each...then switch. Jack and Dad Spit Roast Mom.....and one by one....they all unload sperm on Mom!! By the end of the fuckfest, Mom has an ear to ear smile on her face!!! This was the best Family Game Night ever!!
    Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: TABOO, MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, COUGAR, MOMMAS BOY
    Keywords: big tits, taboo, mothers & sons, cougar, milf, big tits, mother son sex, handjobs, blowjobs, orgy, gang sex, fucking, girl boy boy, games

Format: avi
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:16:02
    Size: 483 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/b6bdfd9cfdfba/n...ANG_BANGED.rar

TABOO-Fantasy - MOM TAKES SON'S VIRGINITY!!!!

MOM DEFLOWERS HER VERY OWN YOUNGEST SON!!!
    WHEN TROY'S HORMONES START RAGING OUT OF CONTROL...
    MOM DECIDES TO TAKE HIS VIRGINITY HERSELF!!!

A Mom's work never seems to be done!!! Josey knows that all too well!!! Her youngest Son, Troy is going through a very difficult phase....that all young boys go through. His hormones are raging out of control....his room is decorated with pictures of sexy women in shorts and high heels....he spends hours in his room masturbating furiously.......but he is still a Virgin. Mom decides that poor little Troy needs a bit of a "nudge".....to enter the realm of manhood,,,,,, so she makes a visit to Troy's bedroom....and offers to "Deflower" him!!! Troy is confused and scared at the same time!! He isn't sure that having his first sexual intercourse with his own Mother is the thing to do....but when Mom rubs his crotch and assures him that everything is alright....he plays along. Mom tales off her blouse and lets her young sex starved boy examine and fondle her big tits. Troy comments about how big his Mommie's tits are as he begins to kiss and lick them. Troy gets a boner in his track pants....and Mom lovingly pulls his pants off, and puts his penis inside her mouth. His first cock sucking is a skilled and experienced one as Mom really knows what she's doing!! When the time is right, Mom asks...."Are you ready to lose your Virginity sweetie?.....". Troy mounts his Mother and carefully inserts his erect penis inside his Mother's vagina...and starts to hump her. "I'm doing it Mom!!! I'm doing it Mom!!!" he exclaims proudly. Mom is all smiles as her youngest Son pumps away his Virginity on top of her. Troy unloads on Mom's tummy...and after a brief celebration...it's time for Mom to get started on Dinner.
    Keywords: big tits, taboo, mothers & sons, cougar, milf, big tits, family fucking, mother son sex, virginity, blowjobs, fucking, 18 years old

Duration: 00:10:47
    Size: 303 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/d3d98ba706e95/n..._VIRGINITY.rar

TABOO-Fantasy - MOTHERLY DISCIPLINE

MOM DISCIPLINES HER SON OVER HER KNEE....
    HIS ASS TAKES A SEVERE BEATING...BUT HE DEVELOPS A BIG BONER IN THE PROCESS!!!
    MOM SUCKS AND FUCKS HER SON TO GET RID OF THE PESKY BONER!!!

When her eldest Son Jack doesn't fill the car with gas after borrowing it....Josey decides to try out her new paddle on Jack's backside!!! Mom puts her forgetful Son over her lap and gives him a good old fashioned spanking!! Jack cries out as Mom spanks him....but Mom discovers something happening between her knees.....a big boner!!! Apparently the spanking is turning him on!! Mom is horrified at the effect of her attempted Discipline....and is worried about Jack leaving her bedroom with a boner. "What will your Brothers think if you walk out of here with a big erection" she says. Mom's solution is simple and practical.....she has sex with her aroused Son to get rid of the evidence!! Mom starts by ordering Jack to "service" her....and the red bottomed Son goes to work eating his Mom's cunt. Mom instructs that he keep licking until she cums! After Mom gets hers....she sucks on her Son's big cock and then lets him take a ride on her!!! Jack pounds away at his well endowed Mother...and shoots a giant load of cum all over Mom's Tits. His boner should be gone now........
    Keywords: big tits, taboo, mothers & sons, cougar, milf, big tits, family fucking, mother son sex, spanking, blowjobs, fucking, pussy licking

Duration: 00:10:10
    Size: 305 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/9fa5643dce3c9/n...DISCIPLINE.rar

TABOO-Fantasy - THE BAD SON

WHEN MOM AND DAD'S ATTEMPTS TO HAVE SEX ARE INTERUPTED BY THEIR SON...
    MOM HAS AN IDEA....
    SHE FUCKS HER SON JACK INTO THE GROUND...MAKING HIM SLEEPY...
    NOW MOM AND DAD CAN SCREW IN PEACE!!!

Josey and her Husband are in bed...about to have sex...when their eldest Son, Jack interrupts them. Jack is full of energy...and not ready to go to bed. Jack keeps repeatedly coming into Mom and Dad's room, bothering them. First, he wants to know if one of them will play video games with him.....then he wants to know if he can watch the TV in their bedroom, because it's bigger than the one in the Living Room.....then he wants to know if Mom will make him a snack!! By the third interruption.....by which Mom already had Dad's cock in her mouth.....Mom has an idea. Mom asks Dad to go downstairs and give her 10 minutes alone with Jack. Once Dad leaves....Mom starts to rub Jack's crotch through his jeans...and get him excited. Mom knows that if she can just get Jack to ejaculate...he will get sleepy and head off to bed immediately. Mom proceeds to seduce Jack, and suck on his cock....let him lick her pussy...and then she lets her energetic Son pound her....to get rid of all his energy...and finally Mom yanks a big load out of her Son's cock. Jack, as expected, gets sleepy after his massive ejaculation...and wonders off to bed. Dad returns....and now Mom and Dad can screw in peace!!
    Keywords: big tits, taboo, mothers & sons, cougar, milf, big tits, family fucking, mother son sex, boy girl, blowjobs, fucking, pussy licking

Duration: 00:11:52
    Size: 358 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/0f16bf82cb855/n...HE_BAD_SON.rar

Primals FANTASIES - Bridgette B - Bitch Boss Revenge

Added: 9/22/16

My boss, Ms. B, is a total bitch. Now it is time to put her in her place...

Bitch Boss Revenge - Callie Calypso
    Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SLUT TRAINING, OFFICE DOMINATION, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, MESMERIZE
    Keywords: bridgette b, trance, submissive sluts, mind control, cum in mouth, cum on tits, big tits, milf, blonde, mental domination, blowjob, fucking, stripping, pov

Duration: 00:31:47
    Size: 815 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/372e4000ea04a/n...enge.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/d86e3e0f6fb0c/n...enge.part2.rar

The Tabooddhist - My Sister Sleeps Naked

Added: 8/5/16

My Sister Sleeps Naked STARRING: Anna de Ville, Aspen Ora, and Eric John Daddy and daughter Anna want to have some naked play time, but this time they want to mix things up and play with sister, Caitlyn as well. Daddy says it's okay because Caitlyn sleeps so soundly that she will never know what happened. Daddy and Anna have fun, she goes down on his hard cock and takes it deep. She sucks him hard and then he enters her tight little girl pussy and she moans in delight. Daddy rides his little girl hard. Then they turn Caitlyn to her side and bring her in on the action and as Daddy is putting his big cock into Caityln, Anna masturbates as she watches with excitement. As Daddy comes in Caitlyn he tells Anna "don't worry my cock is still yours honey" and Daddy brings his big cock and sticks it in Anna. She loves her daddy and his hard throbbing dick in her tight little pussy. He comes his big load deep inside his little girl and pats both the "cum filled sisters". Before Caitlyn can wake up Daddy and Anna cover her back up like nothing happened and sneak out. Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Posing, Blow Job, Body views, , Foot Views, Daddy's Girls. Presented in 1920X1080 High Definition MP4 Format
    Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, DADDY'S GIRL
    Keywords: BLOW JOBS

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:30
    Size: 1.28 Gb

http://fboom.me/file/81f4f006b8dc0/n...aked.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/dad4e0a9ec71c/n...aked.part2.rar

Primal's Taboo Sex - Nina Dolci - No Words Necessary

Added: 9/23/16

His mom comes in, she can't sleep. Since dad is gone mom has been seeming really lonely. She is either working or working out. Tonight she just needs to sleep next to someone.

Nina didn't expect what happened, but it was like her son knew what she needed. They really didn't have to talk. There were just no words necessary

It's been almost two weeks since that night. Rion can't stop thinking about it. Of course his mom hasn't said anything. What can you say? Now he is watching her working out in her bedroom. Her body is amazing he can't stop looking, and then....he realizes she knows he is watching. She gestures for him to come into the room

Nina can feel her son's eyes on her. God, if she gets any wetter with will soak through her yoga pants. Nina gives him a little wave to bring him in, guiding him without words for what they both need. She wants it hard, and deep but first she is going to guide his mouth where she needs it, he wants to say something but she stops him
    Related Categories: MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY, BIG TITS, COUGAR
    Keywords: nina dolci, fucking, cum shots, pussy eating, handjob, cum in mouth, doggy style, blowjob, groping, muscular woman, stretching, exercise, yoga pants, strong women

Duration: 00:40:40
    Size: 926 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/13baf24ccfbe1/n...sary.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/91c7534895476/n...sary.part2.rar

Daddy Says Im The Best 3 - Anya Olsen

Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:29:15
    Size: 244 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/4ebacfd7d6489/n...Anya_Olsen.rar