keep2share.cc
Page 3 of 174 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Mistresses Change Roles With Their Slaves

Description: Getting close to these two sexy milfs has it�s price, but it�s not money or jewels, it is submission. These two mistresses like to feel in charge over their men. The girls start the action by themselves, but pretty soon two losers want to join in on the action. The mistresses are more than happy to include them. First they take a couple of razors and shave their assholes clean. Then it�s time for a change in roles. The women become men and vice versa. The guys suck on their mistresses strap-ons while wearing women�s underwear. When the mistresses were happy with their performances it was time to drill their freshly shaved assholes. Their asses get drilled really hard with all kinds of toys. After all of that, only the younger guy gets a chance to stick his fat cock into one of these milfs and he uses it to the full extend until he cums really hard.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Slave, Worship, Mistress

File Name : mistresses-change-roles-with_4.mp4
    File Size : 2886.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:48:58

[img][/img]
    mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part1.rar
    mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part2.rar
    mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part3.rar
    mistresses-change-roles-with_4.part4.rar
    Last edited by enjoy13; 08-11-2017 at 20:48.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mistresses Team Up To Torture A Slave

Description: Mistress Fifi walks in the room and sees her dominant Ebony friend tying her slave to the wheel of pain so she decides to join in on the action and have some fun.The slave gets a hard on and that is great because now they can hit him over the dick and make it hurt. They put a blindfold on him so that he doesn�t know what�s coming next. The black mistress takes a whip and hits him over the cock while Fifi squeezes his nipples as hard as she could. It is time to introduce some pink rope and tie his cock as tight as possible, making it super sensitive while in the same time putting nipple clamps on him. He is in a lot of pain but if he wants it to stop he has to thank them and endure. When the mistresses had their fun, they spin the wheel and leave him hanging like that.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave, Chastity

File Name : mistresses-team-up-to_4.mp4
    File Size : 587.42 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:52

[img][/img]
    Download file - 587.4 MB

MMA Fight Loser Has To Fuck Fat Ass White Chick

Description: You got the hell beat out of you and now you�ve got to pay the price. Kelly�s going to punish you and make sure that your pathetic ass is taught how to be a real man. Now get on the fucking ground you loser! You call me mistress Kelly and you listen to my words very, very carefully. Kiss my feet and suck my toes, you idiot. Oh, you don�t want to listen? How about I kick your ass into place.

I can take my own goddamn panties off. Not some stupid little loser that can�t even win a fight to do it for me. Pull your pants down and make it snappy � you�re so goddamn slow. It�s like you�re a sloth or something. My my, that is one small little cock. Have you ever been with a woman before? Can you handle someone like me and treat me like a good girl? Let�s put you to the test.

Genre: HardCore, anal, Handjob, Blowjob, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave

File Name : mma-fight-loser-has_4.mp4
    File Size : 1663.09 MB
    Duration : 00:28:11

[img][/img]
    mma-fight-loser-has_4.part1.rar
    mma-fight-loser-has_4.part2.rar
    mma-fight-loser-has_4.part3.rar

Multiple Women Showing Off Their Tits To A Naked Guy

Description: These are my beautiful girlfriends, and they came over today because they heard that you are a very submissive and receptive slave that will do absolutely anything when he is told to. So how about you get on your knees and put this sign around your head � I want everyone to know that you are a 40 year old virgin with nothing going for you except the fact that once a week, a very successful woman lets you be her slave.

Lick all of our toes and listen to our demands: if you put a foot out of line, we will be sure to push you away and treat you like the little grub you are. Women like us are important and only go for equally statured men. That�s why we think it would be a good idea if you just worshiped our feet and listened to our abuse: you need to improve your life, and one way to do that is through reinforcement of consistent verbal negativity.

Genre: Humiliation, Worsip, Femdom, Pegging, Fetish

File Name : multiple-women-showing-off_4.mp4
    File Size : 298.67 MB
    Duration : 00:05:04

[img][/img]
    Download file - 298.7 MB
    Last edited by enjoy13; 08-11-2017 at 20:49.

Nasty Femdom Milf Pleases Two Guys

Description: The mistress walks in her living room and catches one of her slaves sniffing her panties and jerking off. She gets mad right away and takes him to the toilet to piss in his mouth. Since he�s a good and obedient slave, he goes along with it, but it doesn�t end there. She takes him back to the room and puts a massive strap-on on so he could suck on it. She then makes him wear those panties that he found and finger his asshole. Before sticking that strap-on in his butt, she warms him up with a dildo. He gets on all four while she drills him hard and sucks on another dildo. All of a sudden, a black guy comes and sit by the mistress. She takes his hard to believe monster cock out and sucks on it. Both of them cum on her feet and the slave eats all of the jizz up.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Handjob, Forced Bi, Oral, Rimming, Treessome

File Name : nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.mp4
    File Size : 1544.85 MB
    Duration : 00:26:31

[img][/img]
    nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.part1.rar
    nasty-femdom-milf-pleases_4.part2.rar

Nikki Hunter Is One Angry Dominatrix

Description: There is one thing that mistress Nikki can�t stand and that is a pathetic grown man without a job and any self respect. He hasn�t been close to a woman for a long time and that is why he lets the mistress do whatever she wants with him, just to feel a woman�s touch. The only problem is that the mistress has no intention of being gentle, quite the opposite. She puts mouse traps on his nipples and his him with a whip while he�s helpless to fight back. She hits him over his cock and puts some nippers on his balls reminding him how pathetic he is every two minutes. She even rides him like a horse and he still doesn�t run away. In the end she restrains him back to the wall and after torturing him some more, she takes a candle and pours hot wax all over his chest. It is time that mistress Nikki went shopping, so she leaves him strapped to the wall like a pathetic loser that he is.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Chastity, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame

File Name : nikki-hunter-is-one_4.mp4
    File Size : 1115.55 MB
    Duration : 00:38:11

[img][/img]
    nikki-hunter-is-one_4.part1.rar
    nikki-hunter-is-one_4.part2.rar

Obedient Slave Acting Like A Human Ashtray

Description: Every time this hot brunette mistress wants to smoke a cigar, she needs an ashtray as well. Since she doesn�t have one, her teen slave will do. Before even lighting a cigar, she slapped the slave around, to make sure that he�s going to perform well. She finally lights it up and slowly smokes it. It�s time to shake the ash off so he sticks his tongue out. He has to swallow every last bit to make the mistress happy. When she finished her cigar, she makes the slave put his tongue out so she could extinguish it. When he has to swallow it, he just can�t do it. He�s on the brink of vomiting so the mistress lets him spit it out on the floor. He brings her some water and instead of being done, she makes him clean the floor with his tongue. The poor guy did his best to swallow that cigarette bud, but he just couldn�t do it.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Slave

File Name : obedient-slave-acting-like_4.mp4
    File Size : 1069.36 MB
    Duration : 00:18:26

[img][/img]
    obedient-slave-acting-like_4.part1.rar
    obedient-slave-acting-like_4.part2.rar

Orgasms Feel Better With A Dildo In The Butt

Description: The way this horny couple kisses on the couch gives you an idea of what�s to come. They are really into each other and are just waiting to go totally crazy in bed. The girl goes down on her man right away, sucking his big fat cock like a professional. She takes that sausage all the way in her throat because that�s the way she rolls. After a nice long sloppy blowjob, she climbs on top of that cock and rides it cowgirl style, facing both ways. Doggy style and reverse cowgirl make her cum a couple of times, but the fun doesn�t end there. Now he gets all the attention when she shoves a big dildo up his asshole and goes down below him to suck his dick at the same time. This hung dude can�t believe how good this feels and when he cums, he cums really hard in her mouth and all over her face. She gave him the best orgasm he ever had.

Genre: Handjob, Blowjob, Rimming, Swallow, StrapOn, Dildo

File Name : orgasms-feel-better-with_4.mp4
    File Size : 1427.5 MB
    Duration : 00:24:29

[img][/img]
    orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part1.rar
    orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part2.rar
    orgasms-feel-better-with_4.part3.rar

Pantyhose Loving Slave Punished Very Roughly

Description: A slave sits in his mistresses apartment and when he sees a pair of her pantyhose in her bag, he can�t help himself from sniffing and touching them. The mistress walks in and he pretends that he didn�t do anything, but he can�t fool her. She makes him continue doing it and she even lets him worship her feet in black pantyhose. He�s having a blast all horny and when he�s getting fired up, she brings him back to reality. She has to punish him for not listening to what she said so she took her whip and flogged his back. After that, she blindfolds him and scratches him with a special glove with nails on it. Then she wraps him in her old pantyhoses because he likes them so much and shocks him with an electric orb on a stick. Maybe he will think twice about what he�s doing next time after this painful experience.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Chastity

File Name : pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.mp4
    File Size : 1660.56 MB
    Duration : 00:56:15

[img][/img]
    pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part1.rar
    pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part2.rar
    pantyhose-loving-slave-punished_4.part3.rar

Paying Money To Get Pegged By Hot Braided Bitch

Description: Now that you have paid for your service, I can begin. Why don�t you get out of all those clothes and park your ass on the bed? Now I can rub my hand in lube and give your cock a good old jerk. I would advise against getting too comfortable with the pleasure, though. Because as we both know, you are here in my room today to get your ass fucked. Let�s start you off with a butt plug that is supposed to be used on more experienced ass boys, but I guess first time anal sluts are more than able to accommodate for it. Now, get into missionary so I can pull out my strapon, wrap it around my waist and go to town on this cute little boy ass you have. Missionary is my favorite, because it means you can look up at me while I destroy that tight warm hole as I peg you all night long. Finally, your dirty pegging fantasies have been answered. Did it feel as good as you expected?

Genre: Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Humiliation, StrapOn

File Name : paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.mp4
    File Size : 1186 MB
    Duration : 00:20:23

[img][/img]
    paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.part1.rar
    paying-money-to-get-pegged_4.part2.rar